A variety of payment options are at your disposal.
At Mirage Systems, we strive to conduct business in a fair, timely, and professional manner. Due to the custom nature of our product we request orders to be paid in full before shipment, or to be shipped C.O.D. Depending on the level of customization, deposits may be required prior to production. For large orders Mirage Systems accommodates buyer inspection of product before delivery.
- We accept ACH bank transfers.
Contact us for our account info.
- We accept personal and company checks in US Dollars from domestic and international banks.
Mail the check to:
P.O. BOX 820
DELAND, FL USA 32721
- Collect On Delivery (COD) means payment for your package is made at the time of delivery.
- COD payment is available for FedEx and UPS deliveries in the US only.
- Someone will need to be at the delivery address to receive the package and give a check to the driver.
- Accepted checks are: cashiers check, money order, personal checks up to $250, and company checks (dealers only).
- The shipping company will usually make 3 attempts (3 days in a row) to deliver a package before returning it to us.
- You can also request that your package be held at your local FedEx or UPS office for you to pickup.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover.
Our online invoice has a credit card payment button.
- We accept PayPal.
Our online invoice has a PayPal payment button.
- We accept wire transfers in US Dollars from Domestic and International Banks.
Contact us for wiring instructions.
Misc Fees & Charges:
- Returned checks are subject to a $40.00 insufficient funds fee.
- Invoices unpaid for more than thirty days will accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month.
Shipping Tracking Information:
Tracking information will be sent to the email address you enter during checkout.