Photos : Stock rigs shown are unpacked. Wrinkles and shape will correct when packed.
Canopy Compatibility : Click to see our full canopy compatibility chart and guidelines.
Instructions : To see which of these stock rigs can fit you, filter for your stabilizer & yoke. ➡️
Pricing Note: The G4.2 is now available in this size, so the G4.1’s are discounted. There is no technical difference. The G4.2 is a straighter, less curved rig. We will, of course, continue to offer and support the G4.1 so you can choose the style of rig that you prefer!
Tip From The Alien: If price is an issue, we recommend selecting one of the sale rigs while they last. It is unlikely we will have this much of a selection on sale again. 👽👍
When stock G4.2’s are completed and uploaded to this page, the G4.1’s will be moved over to the short series and most likely taken off of sale. The curved shape of the G4.1 makes it a slightly shorter rig than the G4.2. Rig lengths can be found on our canopy compatibility chart as they become available.
Showing all 11 results
The Mirage harness has four (4) parts.
Our stock rigs already have a stabilizer and yoke size.
A) Determine Your Stabilizer (waist) :
Measure around your waist at the belly button
● The stabilizers determine how tight the rig is against your lower back.
● Stabilizers are sized in 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) increments
● + or – 1/2 inch from your size is usually acceptable. Each increment is similar to loosening or tightening your belt one notch.
● More than 1/2 inch from your correct size is not desirable. The rig will be too tight or too loose against your back.
B) Determine Your Yoke (chest/shoulders) :
Measure around your chest across the nipples
● If a yoke size isn’t indicated then the rig has a standard yoke
● +1 or -1 yoke means that the distance from the top of the rig to the 3 rings (over the shoulder) was adjusted by 1 inch.
● A standard yoke is usually acceptable for a person that needs a -1 yoke.
● A standard yoke will feel snug or tight in the shoulders for a person that needs a +1 yoke
● If you have thick shoulders (lift weights) you may want us to double check your sizing.
C) Filter For Your Stabilizer & Yoke Size To See The Stock Rigs That Can Fit You
Remember that you can usually go up or down one stabilizer size if desired.