Photos : Stock rigs shown are unpacked. Wrinkles and shape will correct when packed.
Canopy Compatibility : Click to see our full canopy compatibility chart and guidelines.
Instructions : To see which of these stock rigs can fit you, filter for your stabilizer & yoke. ➡️
Showing all 13 results
The Mirage harness has four (4) parts.
Our stock rigs already have a stabilizer and yoke size.
A) Determine Your Stabilizer (waist) :
Measure around your waist at the belly button
● The stabilizers determine how tight the rig is against your lower back.
● Stabilizers are sized in 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) increments
● + or – 1/2 inch from your size is usually acceptable. Each increment is similar to loosening or tightening your belt one notch.
● More than 1/2 inch from your correct size is not desirable. The rig will be too tight or too loose against your back.
B) Determine Your Yoke (chest/shoulders) :
Measure around your chest across the nipples
● If a yoke size isn’t indicated then the rig has a standard yoke
● +1 or -1 yoke means that the distance from the top of the rig to the 3 rings (over the shoulder) was adjusted by 1 inch.
● A standard yoke is usually acceptable for a person that needs a -1 yoke.
● A standard yoke will feel snug or tight in the shoulders for a person that needs a +1 yoke
● If you have thick shoulders (lift weights) you may want us to double check your sizing.
C) Filter For Your Stabilizer & Yoke Size To See The Stock Rigs That Can Fit You
Remember that you can usually go up or down one stabilizer size if desired.